Friday, August 13, 2010

FAIR Enews Update - August 13, 2010

FAIRnews.org
quotable

divider

capitol connection

Text of HR 6080 - Emergency Supplemental Appropriations
for Border Security.
Read the bill.

divider

weekly poll

High-tech Visas
take the survey

divider

news
  • $600 Million Dollar Border Security Bill: Photo Op or Protection? Read Article
  • Rise in selective deportations by Obama Administration a stalking horse for amnesty Read Article
  • Students spared while deportations rise Read Article
  • 4 million children born to illegal aliens in the US in 2009 Read Article
  • Births to Illegal Immigrants Are Studied Read Article
  • Florida Attorney General wants law tougher than SB1070 Read Article
  • Kansas lawmakers back Arizona’s SB1070 Read Article
  • ICE Chief Vows to Secure Border Read Article
divider
fair interactive
Bob Dane, FAIR Director of Communications

AUDIO OF THE WEEK

FAIR Director of Communications Bob Dane on Helen Glover Show to discuss the Arizona Law SB 1070.
Listen in.
(Clip starts at 21:00 and runs until 29.17)

divider
community

Read Dan Stein’s column in USA TODAY on the immigration crisis here.

donate now
divider

Send us your Questions or Comments About Immigration

Send them to us. Here's my feedback.

Reader Feedback from Last Poll: Fraud by Illegal Aliens

divider

"I don't believe that Americans are aware of the threat posed by identity theft by illegal aliens. I am, because my social security card and credit cards were stolen by illegals. Add to that, that Americans aren't aware of the awful cost of subsidizing illegal aliens. I believe that if Californians knew that each native head of an American household pays an additional $1,100+ in taxes a year to subsidize illegals, there would be a revolution. It's critical that Americans study the devastating impact that illegal immigration has on our economy and environment."

"I have only heard that identity theft is used by illegal immigrants to get jobs, etc. It makes sense. I don't think those who are against SB1070 are as informed as they could be as it has nothing to do with race, it is all about following the laws we have established in this country. For that matter, is no one concerned about who crosses our borders?"

"Had my identity stolen, and my bank account cleaned out. I live in Houston Texas and when I did the police report, I was told that it happens all of the time. Someone with all of my personal information (Mexican/ illegal) actually sold my information too others. There was car payments in Philly, elect. bills in Detroit, etc.,etc., and it's happened too many other people that I've met as The neighborhood that I previously lived in, the next door neighbors (illegal) were bringing in dozens of Mexican illegals a month, and keeping them in sheds in their backyard, when we told law enforcement about it they told us that Houston was a 'sanctuary city.'"

divider
bbb

Produced by the Federation for American Immigration Reform
25 Massachusetts Ave. N.W. Washington DC 20001 (202) 328 7004 www.fairus.org

Manage your email preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment